Last week’s business news has been sliced and diced from out ChinaBlogTweets  Twitter feed, and our selection of the Top ten Tweets can be found below.
Some of these stories (RMB valuation, Google.cn’s exit) are hot news – commercially and politically – and are still hot topics that need daily updating (which you can find on our feed). Some have sparked special interest, and are covered in a bit more detail in their own blog posts (see the links below).
1. RMB Arguments : RT @managingdragon: New Post: “I Rest My Case!” – Harsh words from PBoC V Gov on politicising exchange rate issue http://tinyurl.com/yjhmv9g 4:23 PM Mar 14th (and the China Daily take: Don’t politicise yuan, China central bank tells Obama http://tinyurl.com/yhm6dbd 10:46 AM Mar 12th)
2. Changing Corporate Structures: The China Representative Office (RO). Got WFOE? http://bit.ly/bQQeGG (China Law Blog @DanHarris – via flashy iPhone app. Very hip!) 11:13 AM Mar 13th (See our post here )
3. China & Entrepreneurs RT @raykwong: Reading “If You Want to See Entrepreneurs, Go to China.” (BW) http://twurl.nl/lfo611  10:42 AM Mar 13th
8. Consumer rights RT @MalcolmMoore: Chinese consumers file complaint vs HP, demanding recall of faulty laptops (FT) http://twurl.nl/785zrr 8:08 AM Mar 10th
9. Stats RT @andrewbatson: China’s major economic indicators for Jan-Feb: NBS English statement here http://bit.ly/aOYwkW 8:07 AM Mar 11th
10. US Expo(sed) RT @ChinaRealTime: RT @goldkorn: How the U.S. Blew It at the Shanghai World Expo by @AdamMinter in FP http://bit.ly/cgU6b8 7:58 AM Mar 9th