As the “made in China” debate continues to rage (see the latest analysis of potential legal risks on China Law Blog ), the London office of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) is holding a seminar this Saturday entitled “Made in China 2007: The Truth” to provide “a greater understanding of the Chinese manufacturing industry” in the context of recent recalls of made-in-China toys , and other issues.
Prof. Lin Yifu
• Economic advisor to the Chinese Government
• Vice Chairman, Committee for Economic Affairs of Chinese People’s Political Consultation
• Vice Chairman, the All China Federation of Industry and Commerce
• Founding Director, the China Centre for Economic Research (CCER) at Peking University
Dr. Shi Zhengrong
• Founder and CEO of Suntech Power Co., Ltd
• Listed as China’s Richest Entrepreneur in 2006
Chairman：Prof. Yao Shujie
• Professor, the University of Manchester
Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2007.
Time: 1:00pm- Registration. 3:30pm finish. With coffee/tea/other soft drinks throughout
Keynote speeches start at 1:30pm followed by panel discussion and Q&A
Venue: Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8TZ
Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please contact Ms. Guannan Wang: E-mail: ccpituk[at]ccpit.org