China Business Services’ innovative support services, designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises, allow clients to access a wealth of information and advice that is normally associated with expensive, well-staffed local offices and multi-national companies.
- ChinaTRADE: From supplier identification and reference pricing, to factory audits,negotiation and full trade management services, we can provide your team with flexible resources-and save on costs.
- ChinaOFFICE: Avoid costly and slow business development with an instant office. We offer dedicated staff and office space in Shanghai, with support from experienced managers.
- ChinaBOARD: Consider the advantages of having a part-time Advisory Board member to give objective, informed advice about doing business in China. We can provide experienced advisors.
- ChinaLINE: A help-line that provides your team with an information advantage, and allows them to focus on core business issues. Our local researchers can provide rapid responses to questions, with charges from US$100 an hour.
See details of these services below.
ChinaTRADE has been designed to support companies in setting up and managing trade relationships in China.
Services from our local experts include:
- Reference Pricing & Monitoring
- Supplier Identification & Sourcing
- Credit Checks & Due Diligence
- Factory Audits
- Inspection Services
- Negotiation Support
- Logistics Services
- Trade Management Services
We can provide your team with flexible resources – and save on costs. Fees vary according to requirements, but are competitive, and are linked to successful completion.
ChinaOFFICE is an instant, cost-effective solution for companies seeking to set up a local sales or sourcing office, or requiring short-term local resources.
We can offer access to:
- Virtual office set-up and call answering
- Full serviced office space in Shanghai
- Search & selection of qualified local staff
- On-site support from experienced international managers
Serviced office space, with a full-time representative, can be provided from under US$5,000 a month.
ChinaBOARD is a service designed for businesses that need objective advice on their China plans at a senior level.
- The support companies need to avoid the common pitfalls of doing business in China, and to take full advantage of the opportunities.
- Expertise on call. Whether the requirement is for a part-time advisory board member to review corporate plans, or for a retained local technical expert, we can source the required help.
The service is charged on a retainer or search fee basis, as required, from US$1,200 a quarter.
ChinaLINE gives clients rapid access to market and regulatory information on China, as and when it is needed.
- Efficient use of resources: there is no need for staff to spend frustating, and often fruitless, hours searching for information while neglecting core business activities.
- Experienced research resources are on hand to provide the answers quickly and cost-effectively.
- Rapid and cost-effective company analysis reports are also available.
The service is charged on an hourly basis (minimum US$100, payable by credit card on a secure on-line payment system), and estimated costs are agreed in advance.